Epistrophe sta Asteria Art Post
Nov. 9th, 2011 06:37 pmWelcome to the Art post for 'Epistrophe sta Asteria' by
imagined_haven. I am a huge genderswitch fan and this ones sets the standard. It's detailed without being overly so and is basically just a beautiful read. I loved every second of it and I'm sure all of you guys will love it just as much. ♥ Happy Reading!!
Weird for me but I only did one piece and don't think it's because I decided to skimp. This piece took me forever. I must have re-drawn/colored it almost a dozen times. Finally I managed a version I'm happy with. Unfortunately I'm out of town at the moment and away from a scanner but it'll be replaced by a proper copy soon enough. I hope everyone likes it! ^_^
Lena McCoy

This is how I picture Lena. I chose to do one of her at the end because that's just how the picture wanted to be drawn. :D
Thanks to
imagined_haven and Epershand for being awesome to work with. I hope you all had as much fun as I did! :D
Doubly thank you to our Mods for being so understanding and BAMF. I can’t imagine how you do it and stay sane. We appreciate it all the same though.♥
Weird for me but I only did one piece and don't think it's because I decided to skimp. This piece took me forever. I must have re-drawn/colored it almost a dozen times. Finally I managed a version I'm happy with. Unfortunately I'm out of town at the moment and away from a scanner but it'll be replaced by a proper copy soon enough. I hope everyone likes it! ^_^
Lena McCoy
This is how I picture Lena. I chose to do one of her at the end because that's just how the picture wanted to be drawn. :D
Thanks to
Doubly thank you to our Mods for being so understanding and BAMF. I can’t imagine how you do it and stay sane. We appreciate it all the same though.♥
no subject
Date: 2011-11-10 01:30 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-11-10 04:08 am (UTC)::goes off to read the final version::
no subject
Date: 2011-11-10 01:54 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-11-10 04:13 am (UTC)Her eyes were actually done with prismacolors and I'm a little sad that the detail coloring of them really didn't come across in the photo.
For the rest of the pic I did the sketch in graphite, inked it and then colored it with chalk/soft pastel. Good eye!
no subject
Date: 2011-11-10 02:40 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-11-10 10:40 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-11-11 04:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-11-12 12:14 am (UTC)